Fans: Win a chance to join Earnhardt Jr, Hamlin, and Petty |
Title (Max 100 Characters)
It's time to join the all-stars.
Two lucky NASCAR fans will win a chance to appear in the new Charlotte Motor Speedway commercial promoting the May 18 NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race.
The commercial will feature a wild west "Throwdown at Charlotte" theme that reflects the all-guns-blazing racing and action featured in the All-Star Race.
Dale Earnhardt Jr, Denny Hamlin, NASCAR Hall of Famer Richard Petty, and other NASCAR celebrities will star in the commercial - along with the winning fans.
Anyone who purchases a 2013 NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race ticket before the end of the year will be automatically entered in the "Join the All-Stars" sweepstakes.
Weekend ticket packages start at $99. A down payment of $10 will reserve an All-Star Race ticket. Interest-free payment plans are also available.
Click here for sweepstakes details, official rules, ticket purchase, clips from the 2012 NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race commercial.
No purchase of tickets is necessary and fans may enter online or via written entry per the rules. Fans who have already purchased their 2013 NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race tickets are automatically entered to win. Registration ends on Dec. 31, 2012, and winners will be announced on or before Jan. 23, 2013.
The NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race, held under the lights on Saturday night, May 18, 2013, is the ultimate stand-off among the top NASCAR drivers in a no-holds-barred throwdown for the $1 million prize. The race, now in its 29th year, annually produces some of the best duels and highest drama in racing.
For more information about events, camping or tickets, call 1-800-455-FANS (3267) or visit www.charlottemotorspeedway.com.
Upcoming Events near Cabarrus County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Officials: Water line leak forces closure of 2 lanes of Hwy 150
- Officials: Hwy 150 closed after fatal Mooresville wreck
- Report: High school PE teacher accused of texting, touching student
- Charlotte high school placed on lockdown after suspicious package found
- Plane found in Lake Norman sank in 1974, officials say
- Public charter school celebrates expansion
- Matthews dentist to offer free dental care on Saturday
- Missing Matthews teen found safe, police say
- Charlotte home event, reflective of housing turnaround, sees record ticket sales
- Sportsplex ready for amateur tournaments and could put Matthews on the sports map
- Officials: 2 arrested in case of newlywed shot during break-in
- Man shot to death in car on Brenner Avenue; second shooting within 8 hours
- Local woman talks about meeting Nelson Mandela
- Warrants: Man charged with murder would inherit property if grandfather, mother died
- Police: man jailed after knife attack on his own mother