"The Boys Next Door" at Old Courthouse Theatre | Arts & Culture
CONCORD - The place is a group home in a New England city, where four men with either an intellectual disability or a mental illness live under the supervision of an earnest, but increasingly “burned out” young social worker named Jack.
Mingled with scenes from the daily lives of these four men, we are reminded that, just like the rest of us, people with disabilities want to love and laugh and find meaning and purpose in the brief time that they, like us, are allotted on this earth.
"The Boys Next Door" at Old Courthouse Theatre along 49 Spring Street SW.
- April 30 at 8:00pm
- May 1, 7, 8 at 8:00pm
- May 2, 9 at 2:30pm - Sunday Matinees
- Adults $15.00
- Sr.& Students $12.00
- Children 12 & younger $10.00
website - www.oldcourthousetheatre.org
The ARC of Cabarrus County is selling tickets to the May 6, 2010 reception & performance of The Boys Next Door for $20 each as an ARC fundraiser.
The reception will begin at 6:45 pm with the performance following at 7:30 pm. Contact The ARC of Cabarrus County at 704-788-1616 for tickets and information for the performance on May 6th .
Upcoming Events near Cabarrus County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Public charter school celebrates expansion
- Matthews dentist to offer free dental care on Saturday
- Missing Matthews teen found safe, police say
- Charlotte home event, reflective of housing turnaround, sees record ticket sales
- Sportsplex ready for amateur tournaments and could put Matthews on the sports map