Dancer charged with car breakins, authorities say | Crime
CONCORD - A dancer at a strip club was charged with breaking and entering after a woman was spotted by police entering several parked cars in Concord, authorities said.
The incident happened on Tuesday at around 2 pm at the Cabarrus County public parking lot, located at 77 Union Street South, Concord, Cabarrus County sheriff officials said.
A witness in the parking lot notified courthouse security about the incident. Security officials called authorities.
More News (story continues below)
- Boy, 5, dropped off school bus along highway - a mile from home
- Dad assaults principal at high school open house, report says
- Nude man involved in gunfight at church
- Rare two-headed snake hatched
- Minister charged with running illegal medical clinic and fondling boy
It is unclear what the suspect was looking for in the cars – or if the cars were damaged.
Natasha Marie Chafin, 21, of Mooresville, who was listed as a “dancer” at Leather and Lace, was charged with breaking and entering, sheriff’s officials said.
The police report on the incident does not say which Leather and Lace club Chafin works at.
Upcoming Events near Cabarrus County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Public charter school celebrates expansion
- Matthews dentist to offer free dental care on Saturday
- Missing Matthews teen found safe, police say
- Charlotte home event, reflective of housing turnaround, sees record ticket sales
- Sportsplex ready for amateur tournaments and could put Matthews on the sports map