Health Department teaches healthy cooking class for kids | Events
Cabarrus Health Alliance is teaching a hands-on cooking class for families this weekend.
Kids ages 5 through 12 and their parents can learn how to prepare and enjoy wholesome food with fresh fruits and vegetables.
Families interested in participating can join the fun at the Wellness Kitchen of the Cabarrus Health Alliance, located at 300 Mooresville Road in Kannapolis, Saturday January 19, from 10 a.m. until 11:30 a.m.
The class is free for kids, and $5 for adults.
To register, call 704-920-1276.
Upcoming Events near Cabarrus County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Public charter school celebrates expansion
- Matthews dentist to offer free dental care on Saturday
- Missing Matthews teen found safe, police say
- Charlotte home event, reflective of housing turnaround, sees record ticket sales
- Sportsplex ready for amateur tournaments and could put Matthews on the sports map